PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

HaPpY BeSdAy To My DeaResT FrieNd, aLiM MuRai...

November 12, 1988 - 2009

On your birthday, special one,
I wish that all your dreams come true.
May your day be filled with joy,
Wonderful gifts and goodies, too.
On your day I wish for you
Favorite people to embrace,
Loving smiles and caring looks
That earthly gifts cannot replace.
I wish you fine and simple pleasures.
I wish you many years of laughter.
I wish you all of life’s best treasures.
I wish you happily ever after!
Happy Birthday!


and Happy 10 years of Friendship!!

4 comments :

  1. is that faiz amsyar???
    hahahahahaha.
    amca giler nerd nie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahaha..
    thx 4 da wish!
    ape kes gmbar mamat tu kt situ?haish..
    xde kaetan ngan aku weh..
    krg sopan la kau..haha


    taca,shut ur mouth oke!
    ni la pelajar pintar tau x??

    thanx beb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. to taca:::

    amsyar mmg nerd pon mse kecik2..
    hahaha...
    sepek bapak sgala besar..
    kn paeh kn??

    to amca:::
    rse nk upload je sgala2 pic ko y ak ada..
    mst sronok kn??
    weee~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. gle mung!
    jgn maen gile cmtuh...
    xbaek dow ckp ak nerd..
    dh zmn tu,spek cmtu kre da uptodate gle da kot...
    da sgt style da utk knk2 drjh 6..hahaha

    ReplyDelete

DoNT 4Get To DrOp Me A cOmMent b4 u LeaVe..
tQ.. =)